Free Check accuracy for one month of our Nifty trend and Bank nifty today future and option chain technical Trend posted below daily before market open @8.45AM for our trainees to learn.
Check how trend, entry and exit point can be known much before by using advanced technical analysis. Then decide to join Online Advance Technical Analysis Course. Also watch what our Trainees from different states say about this course.
Use our Intraday Stock Screener to earn first by learning free strategy videos in home page and then join our Advance Technical analysis training. So first watch our accuracy, earn and then join training. Call/whatsapp 9438303996 to discuss in detail
NIFTY TREND TODAY
Date : 26-May-2022
This page is only for our trainees, provides knowledge on Technical Analysis for deep study purpose . Others please don't use it for trading as you don't know strategies.
NIFTY TREND TODAY- 8.45 AM- - Nifty today (spot) 1 Day Technical chart pattern indicating Nifty is in false level but more important is check near which false level Nifty is closed. So now before market open find short covering levels, false levels, where it may reverse, which one is support point, find trend and entry exit point, break down point by simply applying false level strategy from 29th April high in 1 day chart as shown in Online Advance Technical Analysis Training . Now easily before market open you can know that Nifty is closed near 38.2% false level and couldn't sustain above it. Now Nifty is in over sold in 1 hour chart and expect short covering. So Nifty today may open positive near 16100 and try to move above 16135 to sustain above it. Watch if Nifty sustains above 16135 then Nifty may move towards 16180 and 16255 with BOD strategy. As Nifty is still in false level be alert and watch if Nifty unable to sustain above 16000 then it may form a break down pattern and may slip towards 15900. So today trainees can expect swing market and use both BOD and SOR strategy, BN strategy, much before how to know when sideways move will take place which kills the premium and time value in option, how to identify false breakouts, learn how option traders are trapped in false levels shown in training. Watch BANK NIFTY Today trend. Please evaluate your trading skill in below 10 points before taking training.
Option and Future should Track Europe market index after 1.30 pm in SGX Nifty page for next trend of Nifty..
|Support & Resistance||
Test Nifty's unique Support and Resistance which you can't find any where. Check
Nifty Support level is at 15948, 15900, 15785
Resistance is at 16135, 16180, 16255, 16365, 16434
Test Your Trading Skill in below 10 points to evaluate yourself before taking training
1. Are you taking small point in case of profit but waiting for big point in case of loss?( This is because you are unable to know exit point much before)
2. Without reason nothing happens. So before market open are you able to know reason behind each day movement?
3. Are you able to identify break out/break down much before?
4. Are you able to identify false trend or sudden trend change from middle? This false trend traps 95% option traders.
5. Are you able to identify range or sideways move much before to avoid premium and time decay in options?
6. Are you doing a lot of trade in intraday then simply you lack clarity and unable to find clear trend?
7. Are you losing more times and gaining less? Means you don’t have any strategy to protect the principal amount. You can get chance in every hour but if you lose all then without money you can’t trade.
8. Are you taking tips but still losing then do not run behind money. Learn correctly and money would be the by-product.
9. You have seen a lot of YouTube videos and thousand strategies then why still you are losing? You know theoretically but learn how to use it practically? You should rethink and rework on your Technical trading skill.
10. Is trading psychology affecting your trading decision? This is due to less confidence.
Other Important Pages
Trick for Nifty Option Chain trader
Nifty Future and option chain depends upon the trend of Nifty. Nifty future trader can find the technical trend of Nifty future and nifty option chain to trade in future segment. In case Option segment do technical analysis, find trend and then perfect entry and exit point. If the trend is positive then buy “CALL” option and watch the support and resistance mentioned here for next trend and your entry and exit point. In case negative trend Buy “PUT” option and wait for support levels to exit or hold.
Use news sections to know the upcoming important financial events worldwide which can impact Nifty and Bank nifty trend. Day trader and Positional trader generally use upcoming important events to make strategy. Example- Before RBI policy, election or any important financial event Nifty generally rally. So if you can know event date much before then you can participate and make profit. In case of day trading if you know today’s financial event which can change trend off stock market then you can Hedge your position or avoid trading and protect your fund from volatility.
What is Nifty Future trend today and Nifty option chain technical trend today?
Nifty Future is derived from Nifty 50 and has lot size 75. Trading in Nifty future or in option chain is very easy comparative to stock trading as you have to track only one. Another best thing is risk reward ratio is always favourable compared to stocks. In Nifty future and option chain trading finding trend is most important and then entry and exit point. In technical analysis one can easily find the Nifty trend today and entry and exit point in Nifty future trading. One can easily identify the false signal and levels much before. Using Technical Analysis Chart, we update daily Nifty future trend, nifty support and resistance of both Nifty and Bank Nifty future for Nifty Future and Option chain trader for study purpose before market open. Check accuracy and importance of Nifty trend technical analysis for one month. Stock trader can also use this data to predict stock market trend. Get only important Economic news and upcoming financial events from US, EUROPE and ASIA to predict the direction of market. These information and data can be used by new trader or technical trader for study purpose.